Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Birthday card.


Today, I had time to play with my new SU stripe embossing folder. I love it and all the inspirations on the SU catalogue using this folder. Inspired by the bright cards on SU catalogue, I made this card.

Birthday card

I wanted a clean card with lots of bright colours. I have achieved it :) Buttons are so yummy! The stamp set is Everyday Button Bits from Papertrey Ink. Cardstock from Papertrey Ink and Stamin' Up! Buttons from Papertrey Ink and ribbon from SU.

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow with a card set :)

Luv!

Pin It

5 comments:

June K said...

A cute colorful card - it's such a happy card. Bright colors always make me happy.

carol (krillsister) said...

Love the colors on this card. That embossing folder is lovely.

Joyce said...

This is gorgeous. I love all the bright colors and the buttons. Elena used this exact embossing folder today, too! And, now I have two reminders that I bought it, it's somewhere in my craft room, and I have never used it. I should--it looks wonderful.

Tracey McNeely said...

Bright and beautiful, just gorgeous!

PJ said...

hi gayatri !
Love ur work alot !
Im looking for a design team
if ur interested do drop by !
http://lightboxcreative.blogspot.com/