Thursday, December 1, 2011

Get Inspired - In the Kitchen Challenge


This is the next challenge in the Get Inspired series at Moxie Fab World Blog.
It is a Kitchen challenge. Here is the inspirational photo.


Although I like the pattern on the plate, I love the pattern on the glass! So I went for that pattern for inspiration and here is my card.



The flower stamp set is from Waltzingmouse, cardstocks from Gina K and Bazzil, sentiment stamp from papertrey Ink and rhinestones from Kaisercraft.

Here is the link to the challenge, if you are interested to play.

Its Thursday already? My son will be back from camp tomorrow evening, Yay!

See you soon... Have a great Thursday!

Luv!
Pin It

8 comments:

Joyce said...

Oh, my. You have probably done it again and won another prize. This card is stunning. I wish my drinking glasses were that pretty.

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. Great stamp for the interpretation of the glasses.

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card, Gayatri! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

Kara said...

beautiful!! i hope to play with this challenge too!! i picked up some fun opi nail polish (silver and glittery)...you inspired me to add some sparkle for the holidays!!

Nerina said...

I'm also eyeing those glasses! Love your sophisticated take on this - those colours are perfect!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired in the Kitchen Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Mandy LaCroix said...

VERY pretty. I love your card. You did a great job.

Katie Gehring said...

Love your take on the inspiration piece- it made for one gorgeous wedding card for some lucky couple!!