Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sending you....


Another valentine's day project to share today. 

Valentine's card

A CAS card to focus on the message. All products used are from Papertrey Ink except the heart punch which is from Stampin' Up!

I don't know about you but I am done and dusted making Christmas cards and projects. I have moved on to making other projects. There are lots of goodies to arrive and cannot wait for the postie tomorrow :)

I have guest coming home for lunch today. So I better get started on my cooking preparations and then cleaning the house. So logging off now and see you later :)

Luv!
Pin It

3 comments:

DF said...

Lovely CAS card! I really like how it pops off the red base.

Tracey McNeely said...

Another fabulous card. I think I may need to get this set.

Joyce said...

Oh--what a wonderful valentine you made. Love it.