Friday, December 23, 2011

ric #2 Fendi Spring 2012




Wow! this one was a bit of a challenge for me to start with because there are so many elements in the picture that can be used as inspirations.The dress pattern, the stripes, the handbag, the spectacle, the colours, the model.... I guess I wanted them all in one card which is a lot ask, right?. The card will be a mess then. So, I had to pick three elements to use on my card. They are the handbag, the model and the stripes. Here is what I came up with :)

RIC #2

I really love the sillouette stamp from Hero Arts. By the way, this stamp set is one of the item I won for guessing the DT for Runaway Blog Challenge. They arrived last week and love them all. Thanks Jennifer and JayGee's Nook.
If you like to play along RIC challenges, then here is the link You will sure love it:)
Another scorcher today. Max temperature reaching 41 degree C. Hopefully rain is on its way to bring a change. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Luv!
Pin It

9 comments:

Joyce said...

Wow--you really rocked this challenge. Great job. I'm still stumped.

Leigh Penner said...

I love your take on the inspirational photo-- great job!

Lee said...

Beautifully done. The elements you chose from the photo are spot on.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I'm so happy that you used one of the stamps you won! It looks great on your card. The lines behind her are great- just like the lines behind the model on the runway in the inspiration pic! Thanks for playing along with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Great card, and so elegant. Love it!

Julie said...

I love the sense of movement with the silhouette! Great images and a great take on the challenge.
41 is TOO hot for me! It was 22 today in my part of TAS- blue sky and glorious.Have a great Christmas-I hope it's cooler for you!

DF said...

Fantastic! I love how you framed the silhouette with the lines. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I love your card for the challenge, and did you change your blog header? It looks AWESOME!!

Sarah said...

That silhouette is just awesome -- I really like the color and texture you achieved with it.