Sunday, December 11, 2011

My last batch of Christmas cards

I think! I have a list and I have ticked them all. Hopefully I haven't missed anybody.I will never know. There will be some last minute entries. Don't you think?


I like the card above. The tree is made using banner dies and a stamp from Everyday button bits stamp set. Awesome huh? lol! The cards below were all made using Papertrey Ink's holiday Flourishes annd Swirls pattern paper and Tiny Treats Christmas stamp set.









I love this pattern paper pack. Beautiful colors and designs and just received them last week. All these cards are now written and put into envelopes ready to go tomorrow.

The weekend has gone by quickly. But had a good weekend though. 3 more days of school and then one and half months of holidays. Yay! I cannot wait to watch some new movies especially Tintin and Adventures :)  Last day of work tomorrow as well. So time to relax, craft and enjoy the holidays. 

Thanks for stopping by! See ya soon.

Luv!
Pin It

8 comments:

Arlene said...

These are all beautiful Gayatri! Great use of that paper pack.

Kara said...

great cards! love all of the patterns and the tiny treats look great uncolored!

cards by cara said...

These are great! I just made a card with stamped banners upside down and the trunk images from Everyday Button Bits on Friday. :)

Joyce said...

These cards are all so wonderful. I love how you have used the patterned paper. I never even broke open my pack--you are putting me to shame. I love the little red gem on that reindeer's nose--and how brilliant to make christmas trees from banners.

carol (krillsister) said...

Great set of cards. Very cretive to use the banners as C hristmas tress. The tiny treat cards are very pretty too. Like the little embellishmenst you used. I love that paper.

Kerry Steger said...

These cards are just gorgeous!! I love the pairing of the pretty paper with your stamps. Fabulous inspiration!!

Jodene said...

These are all gorgeous Gayatri! I especially love the last one with the snowflakes :)

Elena said...

so cute! I love them all!