Thursday, December 22, 2011

stripe-tastic!



A stripe card for Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger today.

Sending you card

Here is the inspirational photo


Oh dear! I got dizzy looking at the stripes.  I do not iron any striped clothes especially my husband's shirts because of my astigmatism. But making this card was not an issue until towards the finish and taking photos :)
If you like to play the challenge, then here is the link to the challenge.

I would like to thank Cath for picking this card of mine as Moxie Fab Alert on Get Inspired Challenge.Very excited and can't wait to receive the magazine :)
 
Today is a very hot day for me, temperature reaching 40 degree C. Aircon running since morning and I am drinking water like crazy. My eyes are burning too. My laptop's fan is running so I better log off now before it suts down.
See you soon :)

Luv!
Pin It

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Great card. I love your take on the stripes. And, congrats on winning with your other card--I remember pinning that one.

Debbie Gaydos said...

Love this Gayatri, and what a bold color combo! Very sleek and graphic!

donna c said...

I really enjoy your blog. Every card you make is wonderful.

Ally said...

Very cool. ;-) Love the way you used the stripes and the colors, with the big & bold text on the side. Love that modern heart, too. Fabulous card!

Colleen Dietrich said...

These stripes made me dizzy, too! Glad to see you played along, and I love that huge sentiment.

Congrats on being picked for your world card!