Thursday, December 22, 2011

stripe-tastic!



A stripe card for Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger today.

Sending you card

Here is the inspirational photo


Oh dear! I got dizzy looking at the stripes.  I do not iron any striped clothes especially my husband's shirts because of my astigmatism. But making this card was not an issue until towards the finish and taking photos :)
If you like to play the challenge, then here is the link to the challenge.

I would like to thank Cath for picking this card of mine as Moxie Fab Alert on Get Inspired Challenge.Very excited and can't wait to receive the magazine :)
 
Today is a very hot day for me, temperature reaching 40 degree C. Aircon running since morning and I am drinking water like crazy. My eyes are burning too. My laptop's fan is running so I better log off now before it suts down.
See you soon :)

Luv!
Pin It

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Great card. I love your take on the stripes. And, congrats on winning with your other card--I remember pinning that one.

Debbie Gaydos said...

Love this Gayatri, and what a bold color combo! Very sleek and graphic!

donna c said...

I really enjoy your blog. Every card you make is wonderful.

Ally said...

Very cool. ;-) Love the way you used the stripes and the colors, with the big & bold text on the side. Love that modern heart, too. Fabulous card!

Colleen Dietrich said...

These stripes made me dizzy, too! Glad to see you played along, and I love that huge sentiment.

Congrats on being picked for your world card!

Cath said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS