Wednesday, December 21, 2011

CAS-ual Friday-#32


I am in love with the colour blue especially the bright blue. And loving all the bright colours.Why not? It is summer here and the entire country is lit up with bright sun and beautiful blue sky. So inspired by the bright blue beautiful sky, I made this card.

Brighter days card
 
I also decided to stamp the envelope and complete the card. By doing so I am entering this card and envelope set for CAS-ual Friday #32 -signed sealed and delivered challenge. If you like to participate then click on the photo below to go to the blog.
 
 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great evening :)

Luv!

Pin It

8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

So very pretty, Gayatri! I love what you've made with this set!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card with envelope. Great bright colors. we can use some blue sky here in Ohio about now.

Joyce said...

So beautiful. I love it. That Stitches set is so wonderful--it doesn't need much else, does it. Wonderful in blue--just like our San Diego sky today. And, the envie looks fabby, too.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the card, love the colours and I love the sentiment.

Kara said...

so pretty!

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karen B. said...

Love your clean and simple card! Love those colors! Thanks so much for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Jodene said...

This is gorgeous, love that blue! Wish I had got this set now :(