Monday, December 26, 2011

Love Framed!



Hey everybody, 
Hope you all had a great festive time with family and friends. Lots of fun, laughter and food?  
I don't celebrate Christmas but sure do enjoyed the festivity during this time. Today being the Boxing Day, there is a lot of sales going around the country except in my town. All shops are closed until tomorrow. Weird isn't it? But true. The town is deserted and nothing to do. Sad! Since it is a holiday, I expect people will get out wanting to shop and so the shops will be opened. But every shop in the town is shut. Not even Woolies and Coles!!!! I am disappointed :( I will be in the city next year this time. So something to look forward next Christmas and Boxing day.

Anyway, I wanted to share a frame I made for Valentine's day.

Valentine's day  frame

Very easy to make. All you need is heart punch which is from Stampin' Up!, red cardstock, a valentine sentiment and an ornate white frame. Simple and easy but makes a statement doesn't it? Love it :)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

See you soon with more projects later.

Luv!
Pin It

11 comments:

Ingrid Danvers said...

That's awesome, Gayatri. Love it!

Leigh Penner said...

This is fabulous, Gayatri! I love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love this Gayatri, this is such a fantastic Valentine project.

Jennifer K said...

Very cool! Pinning this one for sure. :)

Elena said...

that is very striking! it would make a gorgeous card-front also :)

Kara said...

love this one!!

Joyce said...

What a great frame! I think it would make a super card, too.

Mad for Paper said...

What a great gift. so simple but a huge impact.
TFS
Ang

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous gift! Love the white frame with all of the red hearts inside. Just beautiful!

Jen said...

Love this! Simple looking and yet so striking! Where could I buy a frame like that?

Gayatri said...

@Jen

Hey Jen! Thanks for you lovely comment. I bought mine frame at Target Australia.