Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Some more Christmas cards...



I have a few more Christmas cards to share today.
These probably will be the second last set I will be making for this year.



This tree is a sticker. Another Kmart find :) Loved it when I looked at it and goes really well with SU's Lucky Lemonade cardstock





These ones I love because when I saw the Quatrefoil die PTI released last month, I remembered that I had an similar embossing folder which I had not used since I bought it! I liked the idea of stamping snowflakes inside the pattern and made two similar cards :) I love the Aqua mist and Pink Piroutte color combination :) Again the reindeers are Kmart finds :)





This one above is made using an old Birthday card. Those pressies are reused. You could never tell, hey! Love the idea of using bits and pieces from other cards :) Reduce, Reuse and Reycle, right?

Hope you like my new Christmas cards :) Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week :)

Luv!
Pin It

10 comments:

June K said...

All your cards are so lovely. I have fallen in love with that Christmas tree, too.

Karen said...

all so beautiful

Lindsay said...

These are all fantastic Gayatri! So colorful and fun!

carol (krillsister) said...

Another l.ovely set of cards. Cute stickers

Joyce said...

Oh, these are all wonderful. I love that glittery deer the best.

Jen Adcock said...

These are beyond awesome! I love the recycled beauty at the end especially. Those pressies are fab. Again with the Kmart goodies. My section is pathetic in comparison. Nearly worth a trip to yours. ;-)

Again, gorgeous, Gayatri!

Kara said...

Great set of cards!!

Kay D said...

SO gorgeous, and you KNOW I had to pin that glittered reindeer- I'm in love!

Leigh Penner said...

Wow, these are all so wonderful! You have such a great style, Gayatri!

TrinaR said...

Oh Gayatri, you reminded me that I also have the embossing folder similar to the Quatrefoil die. Love your cards; thanks for the inspiration.