Monday, December 19, 2011

Get Inspired by Home Decor


I made this card for Moxie Fab World Get Inspired by Home Decor challenge a while ago and completely forgot about it. It was hidden under a pile of papers on my desk. I cleaned up today and found the card. Here is the card.

IMGP1980

I used the globe stamp from Masculine Motifs stamp set from Papertrey Ink for the background and as a focal point. I also wanted to make a masculine valentine's card. So I guess I got it, right?

I just checked Moxie Fab Blog and I still have time to enter it for the challenge. Finally the time difference between Australia and USA is of some use to me :) If you like to see more inspirations then here is the link to the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Monday :)

Luv!
Pin It

14 comments:

Arlene said...

Great masculine card! Might have to CASE this one day. :)

carol (krillsister) said...

Nice color combination for a masculine card.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired by Home Decor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Unknown said...

this is perfect for the challenge, love it!

Joyce said...

What a fabulous masculine card. I don't have that set, but I am going to see what I can do to case it. You practically have your own board on my Pinterest.

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous card, Gayatri! I love the globes as a background, along with the extra lines you added!

Anne S. said...

This is a nice masculine card!

Jen Adcock said...

Great Gen
't card! I just love that wee loveheart on the focal globe. That is too cute!

Guess who got some gorgeous and utterly frameworthy happy mail today? *still happy dancing* Thank you! Hugs

Nona said...

Wow, what a gorgeous take on the challenge! Love the repetitive stamping of the globe image. Perused your flickr photostream and I really love your style :)

Cindy Holshouser said...

Yay! Congratulations on this much-deserved win!!!Such a great card.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win Gayatri! I love that you use the same stamp for the background and the focal! So brilliant!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Congrats on your win Gayatri! What a great masculine card.

farmhouse-story said...

awesome card, gayatri--congrats on your win:)

Nona said...

Had a feeling this would be one of the winners! A big congrats on your Moxie Fab win, Gayatri! And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family :)