Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Holiday Card!


G' Morning! It is Sunday morning for me in Australia! Today is going to be very very hot and stinky! The max temperature predicted is 37 degree celsius :( I don't want to even look out of my window. I am going to turn on my air con  and sit inside the house peacefully crafting:)

Here is a holiday card, I made very recently.


I am loving colouring with copics. Just love the images come to life after colouring:) These images and sentiment are from Clearly Besotted Stamps.

Ok, I have a big list to do for today. More DT projects to make. Some hybrid cards. There is a sneak peek of a new stamp set later in the afternoon from CAS-ual Fridays. Did you see there is a special Diwalli Blog Hop for October 25th and 26th on my side bar?. Diwali is an Indian festival. It is festival of lights So some of us have planned a blog hop. First time ever and it is exciting already! And finally trying out some fun stuff using items from kitchen for PC magazine call.  What are you all doing this Sunday?  What crafting are you doing?

I better log off now and get things going.

See you soon!

Pin It

6 comments:

Piali said...

Super cute!

Tracey McNeely said...

So impressed you can pull off a hilday card like this in 37 degree C weather. Although it is a mini dress, must be cooler. ;)

Stephanie said...

Your colouring is amazing & so is this card, I still get excited when I see these stamps being used lol Thank you sweetie for your support :) I'd gladly swap - the heating is on full blast here in our house *cold* xxx

jintyoo7 said...

Super sweet, and wonderful colouring :)
We are just starting to cool down slightly (80's F).

Very intrigued and excited to see the Diwali Blog Hop!

Debby said...

Oh my Gayatri that's hot! Enjoy your day staying cool and crafting :) Love the subtle layers and your colouring is spot on :)

lostinpaper said...

So so cute! Must feel weird colouring a wintery scene in 37 degree heat!