Saturday, October 27, 2012

Diwali Blog Hop-Day #2


G'Morning from Australia!
It is Saturday morning. Gorgeous day today. Today is day #2 of our Diwali Blog Hop. We are showcasing anything other than a card today:) I went for a candle holder. Thats because Diwali is festival of lights. 
Here is my lantern/candle holder....


I used the same colours from my card yesterday to make my lantern/candle holder. I also used the Diya file to make the window and lined the inside with vellum to give a softer effect.
Here is both my card and lanter/candle holder.
 

Want to see what the rest of them made today? Here is the list of all the blog hop crafters.
Chaitali
Smriti
Gayatri ( that's me!)
Pooja 
 
Hope you enjoyed our blog hop. Happy Hopping!

Thanks for stopping by!

See you later today with Uniko Studio's Super Free Saturday project.

Ta!

Pin It

11 comments:

Piali said...

Beautiful! Looks like you're having a blast with the Cameo!

June K said...

I really like the matching lantern/candle holder. Nice touch to have it still on the green doily.

Kavitha Vadhri said...

very beautiful gayatri,wonderful bloghop ,get to see so many beautiful and inspiring creations.

thanks
kavitha
www.snapkavi.blogspot.com

Riti said...

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING !

Sanketi said...

Lovely Gayatri!!!

jintyoo7 said...

So pretty, Gayatri and perfect for our Diwali festival :)

Smriti said...

Beautiful candle holder Gayatri! Lovely colors!

Unknown said...

The candle is soo amazing! Goes very well with the card! Love your color scheme!!

PG said...

Awesome. I have always been a fan of your cards and now even more with the colorful Diwali card and the lantern idea.

MEGHA said...

stunning creation ..beutiful colours
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Indira Tanwar said...

Wow the paper lantern looks too good Gayatri! Love the colors too.