Thursday, October 11, 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch #1 Challenge

Hello Everybody,

I am super excited to bring the first CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.
CAS(E) Challege Blog is a new sketch challenge blog started by Jackie Rockwell.
Here is the first sketch for you.


I really really love sketch like this because you can use any image on the circular element or use any die and arrange them in a line or punch circle and underlay colour cardstock..... Whatever you like to whichever occasion that suits you:) You can also do a one layer card or layer it up. Also you can emboss the background or leave it plain.... In short, a versatile sketch. Love it.
Here is my take on the sketch.


I love these birdies from Lawn Fawn's Making Frosty friends stamp set. I stamped them in a line but coloured just one. The sentiment is from Clear to See stamp set also from Lawn Fawn.

Now would you like to see more gorgeous CAS cards of the rest of the design team? Then click here to go to CAS(E) this Sketch Blog.

Very excited to see what you come up with.

Ta!

Pin It

8 comments:

Chrissy Larson said...

Those little birds are ADORABLE! Love it!

Kim S said...

So very sweet - I love the bright pop of color on all of the black and white!

Lea L. said...

How cute is this?! Love how you colored in just the one bird to match the sentiment!

lostinpaper said...

I agree Gayatri, this sketch is a real 'go to' especially when my brain is full lol! Your card is just sooo cute, love your one little coloured bird!

Ellen Taylor said...

This is just a sweet as can be!tfs!

Jackie Rockwell said...

What a darling card! The tiny little birds are so CUTE! LOVE how you colored the one bird!!!

Sue said...

a fabulous card Gayatri!! love all those super sweet little birdies! I wish I had stopped by yesterday so I could have used this sketch, would have been perfect!! :)

Tracy Ercole said...

I love this card and I am also a fan of these cute birds :)