Thursday, October 25, 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch #3

If you are looking for The Craft's Meow's Blog Hop, then click HERE


Welcome to CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #3
Here is the sketch for you


And here is my take on the sketch.



I have turned the elements horizontally on my card. That gorgeous flower is called Blossoms and Blooms from Avery Elle Stamps. I have not used a ribbon in a long time and found it a bit difficult to tie the knot.lol!  I added texture by embossing. I loved how my card turned out and hope you do too:)

Want to see more inspirations using the sketch? Go to the CAS(E) this Sketch Blog to see rest of the Design Team's projects. Make sure you link your project using this sketch at the blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!

Pin It

10 comments:

Hussena said...

Wao..! What a beautiful card..Love your take on the sketch !!

June K said...

Very pretty card. I like the textured embossing you used. I have had my eye on this stamp set. You may have just sent me over the edge - now I just have to get it. (LOL about your ribbon tying - when I use ribbon I use it on almost every card then I stop and don't use for ages and it takes me a while to get back into tying to my satisfaction, too).

Kim S said...

I love the texture surrounding the cherrful flower!

lostinpaper said...

Stunning Gayatri! The added embossing and ribbon are perfect!

Chrissy Larson said...

This is such a great card! Your knot turned out perfect. Can you give me a lesson? ;) I love that texture it really makes the card so interesting to look at!

Jackie Rockwell said...

So awesome how you turned the sketch so that it framed the flower! The white on white embossed texture is fantastic and the punch of red looks great!!!

N@ Ali said...

wow, perfectly balanced, great colours and textures!

Lisa Arana said...

just beautiful. the little pearls just finish it off perfectly.

Aimee Cretsinger said...

I love everything about this creation! The white onwhite with texture is striking and the ribbon and the stamped image...WOW! LOVE,LOVE, LOVE!!!

Jan Larson said...

I love what you did with this sketch!! Your card is beautiful!