Saturday, October 20, 2012

Boo! - a hybrid card!


Hiya!

Sharing a Hallooween card, I made for the Papercraft Connection October 2012 Monthly Contest.
I have used Stamp sets and dies from Uniko Studio, Taylored Expressions, Papertrey Ink... to make my card.


The background stamp and the spider web ( is a digital stamp) is from Uniko Studio, the tree and headstones are from Taylored Expressions, the polaroid frame and alphabet dies are from Papertrey Ink. 
Love how this card came together quickly for me who does not do halloween cards. Love that scene inside the polaroid frame.

Thanks for stopping by! Busy weekend for me. Hope your weekend is relaxing.

See you soon!
Pin It

4 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Fantastic! Love the purple frame!

Beverley said...

This is FAB, I just LOVE how you have combined everything.

jintyoo7 said...

Brilliant - love the colours and all the layering :)

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!