Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Another Christmas card!



Morning everybody,

I am following hurricane Sandy closely as I have family and friends living in east coast. I have my uncle and my aunt living in New Jersey! Fingers crossed, I will hear from them soon. Keep safe people! Thinking of all of you!

Here is a Christmas card made using the new Wplus9 stamps and dies.


Love the nordic circular stamp on the background. That is an older set called Winter Wishes.. Love to combine older with new sets. I generally do just to get more out of the older sets as well.
 
Ok then, got to go now. Very busy day for me. Therapy session to do, then pick up kids from school, take them to swimming after that. And it is going to rain here. Very muggy. Hope it downs and cools down.

See you soon!

Pin It

4 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is gorgeous!! Awesome job mixing old & new WPlus9, and I just LOVE the scattering of jewels!

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful card. I love the simple and elegant style.

Cassi said...

this is stunning, just love it!

lostinpaper said...

Fantastic! One of my fave colour combos and that stamp is TDF! I'm pinning it!