Thursday, October 18, 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #2


Hi and Welcome to the second CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.
So here is the second sketch. This sketch is by Lisa Arana.



Another gorgeous sketch, right? Here is my take on the sketch.



I have used Lovely Birds stamp set from The Craft's Meow to make my card. Love those super cute birdies:)

Check out rest of the DT's CAS cards using this sketch @ CAS(E) this Sketch.

Now it is your turn:) Cannot wait to see what you do with the sketch.

See you soon!

14 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

When I saw the sneak peek of the sketch yest.. this is what I had in mind using the recollections set I have.. and when the challenge goes live I see the kind of idea I had in mind was already done by you.. Sheer gorgeousness and perfection and awesome coloring... :-)

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this pretty card.

Sindhu said...

This is one of the prettiest card I have ever seen...the stamp is just gorgeous and the colouring is fab... Love your card to bits! :)

Susie said...

Really, really beautiful work.

Stephanie said...

Love your sweet card, gorgeous take on the sketch :) x

Beverley said...

FAB card, love how you've interpreted the sketch. You are such an inspiration. Hugs Bev x

Lynn said...

This is so sweet Gayatri!

Lea L. said...

This is CUTE! Love those stamps!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

So super sweet! LOVE your card!

Anita Rex said...

Super pretty, really love those cheerful birds!

lostinpaper said...

Oh My Gayatri! How sweet!!

Marion said...

Awww Gayatri. This is juts way to 'tweet'!

Jackie Rockwell said...

This has a really sweet whimsy to it!

Chrissy Larson said...

This card has been making me smile since I first saw it! LOVE it!