Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Couple of Christmas cards!


Hi everybody,

I am in a mood for making Christmas cards. I have so far made 30 cards in a matter of 5 days and all of them are different!!! Unbelievable! I am still pinching myself because a week ago I had absolutely no mojo and was struggling to get into the mood. But now all is good. lol! 
Here are a couple of cards I made using Clearly Besotted Stamps.


Here is the second card.


I really love those cute images on this set called Merry Little Christmas. And I am into some colouring now a days, which is another reason I love these images:) Love red gingham with the little blue and green colours:) very happy with the cards. Hope you like them:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!

Pin It

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

Both are adorable Gayatri. So bright and fun looking.

Stephanie said...

Well I think your mojo is back with a vengeance!! What incredible cards, love the use of gingham (who doesn't love gingham? lol) & way to go with all the Christmas cards! Thank you again for making these stamps look so amazing :) xxx

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness, these are absolutely fabulous!! Love them!!

jintyoo7 said...

30 cards in 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!! Please send your mojo to me, I'm lucky if I can make 5 cards in 30 days - LOL.

Absolutely LOVE these two cuties - adorable images and perfect embellishing with the red gingham and gems :)

lostinpaper said...

I'm hoping some of your mojo will rub off on me... I've got cards to make, but everything else seems just too important. Well done you, these are just too cute!

Debby said...

I'm loving seeing you create with CB stamps! I am really enjoying using them and it's great to see that you are too :) You really showcase them beautifully.