Friday, October 5, 2012

Say it in......

Hello!

Welcome to another AnnaBelle Stamps Say it in Challenge.
This week's challenge is to make a Thank You card.


Here is my take on the challenge.



We, design teams have used border stamps from AnnaBelle Stamps to make out projects. I have used Background By Design #7 for my card. I love the black and white background with pink label on pink banner. Love love the graphic clean and bold design. Hope you do too:)

 Cannot wait to see all your thank you projects:)
The winner of the challenge will receive $10 gift certificate from AnnaBelleStamps.


You don't have to use AnnaBelle Stamps to enter the challenge:) So just link all your thank you projects HERE!

See you soon!

Pin It

7 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Super fab CAS design Gayatri! Love love love your bg!

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!! That is one stunning card! Priya Venkat

Kylie said...

This is one Awesome striking card, Gayatri!
LOVE the black with your pop of pink, just stunning!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Stephanie said...

Amazing card as always Gayatri :) I wanted to say a huge thank you for your order - you have no idea how excited I am to know that you will be using my designs *happy dance* xxx

Lea L. said...

Fabulously CAS! Love the black, pink & white combo...one of my faves!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Oooh Black with red what a winner! Great card Gayatri.

Sue said...

WOW!! Bold, beautiful and striking! :)