Monday, October 22, 2012

Best Wishes!


G'morning! It is Monday! 
After a very hot day and night, today seems worse. It is muggy and is threatening to rain. Hope it does and cools down!  Anyway, I am playing along Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #24




I choose the ombre colours of the curtains as my inspiration for my card.
Here is my take on the challenge.


I have sponged different colour blue and green inks to get the ombre effect and stamped the image in black. Love how the image stands out. I have added black rhinestone to the center of the flower for added interest.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Pin It

9 comments:

Marion said...

A very striking card Gayatri.

Sindhu said...

Lovely card..love the colours and stamping...

Crafterkhush said...

what an eye catching card.. Love the stamp set you have used.. The black stands out against the base ink colors.. brilliant..!

Jay Gee said...

This is so striking Gayatri - your sponging is perfection, I have so much trouble with this! Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

Smita Satish said...

wow brilliant!!

*~řäđĥïķã~* said...

Omg! This is simply brilliant, I just love that color effect and the bold black standing out.

jintyoo7 said...

BEAUTIFUL, love the ombre effect - marvelous inking :)

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely fantastic, my fave colour for cards and the black silhouette flowers are perfect!

Unknown said...

oh! stunning card Gayatri (as always).