Monday, October 29, 2012

Paper Crafting Tips & Tricks Week: The Square Punch Challenge

A quick post. I was making a lot of DT projects this morning and had a idea to make a card for The Square Punch Challenge @ Moxie Fab World! So put the idea into paper and here it is for you:)


I basically punched out a few red and green squared from pattern papers and cut them diagonally and arranged them. Added bling (always!lol!) I just love the pattern and colour the paper brings. And a simple birthday sentiment. Very clean and simple. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!

Pin It

10 comments:

Beverley said...

I do LOVE it! It is such a simple yet striking card.

maria f. said...

I'm seeing Christmas trees - love it!

June K said...

So pretty! SO clever!

Tee said...

So simple yet stunning!!! Faab!!!

Lin said...

I LOVE it! Reminds me a bit of Christmas trees, too!

Unknown said...

Very pretty :)

lostinpaper said...

This is so clever! Love these fun colours!

Andrea Walford said...

Definitely a moxie fab card!

lynda said...

Thanks for sharing this card. I think I might use it myself!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the clean, bright feel - maybe because of the colors and shapes, but I'm seeing trees too!