Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Elf Christmas Card!

Hello everybody,

Look what came in my mail today:) I recently bought a few stamp sets from a new company called Clearly Besotted. They came in 10 days. Just in time to find my mojo to make Christmas Cards. The boutique shop where I sell my cards wanted a fair number of Christmas cards. And I just couldn't find mojo to do Christmas cards. I was pacing up and down my living room this morning and then the postie came and delivered these.

So happy they arrived. Because I made a Christmas card using one of the stamp set:)
Here is the card I made this evening.


Beautiful Elf image. Love how the colouring turned out. I added a bit of bling to make the card festive. Now that my mojo is back, you will start to see more Christmas cards share:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!
Pin It

15 comments:

June K said...

I love your coloring on your card. You did such a nice job. Such a cute card. I've been looking at Stephanie's products, too. Aren't they just so adorable?

Sindhu said...

Super cute card Gayatri! :)

Stephanie said...

This card has certainly put me in the mood for Christmas - love the sparkles, love the colouring & love the design <3 Thank you sweet lady xxx

Sherry Eckblad said...

I love the name of that stamp company. Your card is adorable.

Arlene said...

Beautiful Gayatri! Love the boldness of this card.

Smita Satish said...

wow lovely card..nice coloring

Tracey said...

This is just fabulous! Adorable card!

lostinpaper said...

Oh, Happy Mail.... Love it! Especially when it includes this sweet elf!

Nina Yang said...

super duper cute!!! Love the little blings you added too!

Michelle said...

Very cute, Gayatri! I love the red sparkles!

Dawn T said...

so cute Gayatri. Nice stamps and this little elf is very sweet,

Marion said...

This is so cute Gayatri! I love your colouring.

MarcyK924 said...

ADORABLE card, Gayatri, and beautiful coloring. Just checked out the Clearly Besotted stamp site and they have some beauties! Thanks for sharing!

Aimes said...

Way to rock your new stamps! Awesome colouring too!
Hugs!
x

jintyoo7 said...

That is pretty a fast delivery - sometimes my domestic orders take longer than that :(

Wonderful card, he is such a jolly and cute fellow - brilliant colouring :)