Tuesday, June 10, 2014

#1 Father!


I am playing along Simon Says Stamp Father's Day/ Masculine card challenge today.The Winnie & Walter new release stamp sets arrived yesterday. Yay! Such awesome sets.  I inked the Parentville Extras and Scenery: Rectangled & Triangled stamp sets to make my masculine card below.

#1 father

I used the typical Cream, brown and blue colour combo for my card. I used the triangle border stamp set and curved it to make banners. I stamped the zigzag individual triangle image in blue and brown inside the outline triangle banners. I stamp a few zigzag pieces on scrap paper, cut them out, inked the edges and foam mounted them for dimension. I have sponged the top of the card front using blue ink and stamped the star from Parentville Extras in second generation blue and brown on the card front. The brown glitter paper is from DCWV glitter paper pad. The #1 Father is stamped on a strip of cardstock, inked the edges and foam mounted on the card front. Finally accented with some brown and sparkly clear 4mm sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Inside the card, I stamped some stars on the bottom and birthday greetings

#1 father inside

Sorry for bad photo of the inside of the card. By the time I took this picture, it became dark outside. It is winter in the land I live in and gets dark pretty quickly especially on an overcast day like today. I will replace with a better one tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Have a great evening/day!

My blog signature

2 comments:

Deepti said...

This is so pretty, the coffee and the blue looks amazing!

Lea Lawson said...

Great masculine card! Loving the brown glitter you've used on it...I'm a firm believer that glitter & bling can be used on guy cards too!!