Thursday, June 26, 2014

CASE Study Challenge #197


Hiya everybody,

Welcome once again to a new CASE Study challenge #197. This is the last of Pamela Ho's card. She is such a talented papercrafter and I am lucky to CASE four of her cards. 
This is her muse card for you this week.


What inspired me are two things - all the stamped circles and the colour combination of black with pop of orange. I being a bright girl, used a lot of orange with pop of black on my card below.

Rock star card

I die cut Bubble cove rup die from Simon Says Stamp using scrap cardstock and used it as a stencil to sponge some bright neon orange Hero Arts ink. I then randomly die cut small circles using a small circle die. I used MFT's Rock On stamp set and stamped the sentiment and the images in black. Finally used black enamel dots here and there. Very happy with how I CASed this card. I am sure my son will love it to give his friend.


Come and play along with us.


My blog signature

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous card

Jackie Rockwell said...

This just screamed at me in my Feedly! The color and pattern are AMAZING!