Saturday, June 21, 2014

Guest Designing for The Cutting Edge Challenge

Hellooooo everybody,

 I participated in the guest designer challenge conducted by The Cutting Edge Challenge recently. This was the card I made for the challenge

Happy Birthday to you card

 The team voted and I am so happy to announce I am Guest Designing for The Cutting Edge Challenge Yay!  Thank you so much team for picking me.
 I got display this fab badge on my blog.  




Watch out for my project on first week July. The challenge is awesome and you will love it. 
Hope you play along with me :)

My blog signature

7 comments:

Joan B said...

gorgeous and congrats!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Gayatri, we are soooo excited that you were chosen as one of our Guest Designers!! Your talent is beyond amazing, and I know you're going to blow our players away with your work!! Congrats!!

Dawn T said...

Congrats Gayatri. Lovely card.

Kay Miller said...

Congratulations Gayatri! Your card is just gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you do for the challenge! :)

Kim S said...

Congrats!

I love your beautiful balloons - the hint of sponging gives them so much dimension!

Chrissy Larson said...

Congrats!! I ADORE this card!

Lisa Elton said...

Many congrats Gayatri, this IS a winning card, so festive and happy!