Thursday, June 19, 2014

You are beautiful!


Hey welcome back. This is my second post. My first post is HERE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today for CAS(E) this Sketch, we are playing along FUSION challenge as well. Yay! There is not one but two challenge to play. Here is the combo for you.




You can use the sketch only, the inspirational picture only or the both. It is up to you. I did used both the inspirational picture and sketch to make my card. Here it is for you.

You are beautiful

I have used predominately gold, white and a splash of black on my card. I have stamped the background using gold. Die cut the banner using vellum. I added the wood veneer spiky circle. Stamped the butterfly on the die cut using gold ink. The sentiment is stamped on  panel and the part of the sentiment is stamped on a strip of card stock and mounted using foam. Finally accented with the gold enamel dots. I really love the classic and elegant colour combo. Very happy with the result.

It is you turn to play along. Head over to CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge Blog to see what the other designers did with the sketch and picture. You can also find the linky to link your project at the blog.

Have fun crafting!
My blog signature

7 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this so beautiful, Gayatri! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo & the sketch!

~amy~ said...

lovely...the veneer is such a fun touch!

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful patterns on this with the paper, wooden "sun" and beautiful gold butterfly!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Gayatri. Love the butterfly and the wood veneer circle.

Chrissy Larson said...

Gorgeous! I love the touch of wood.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

ps- So fun playing with you all over at CAS(E)!

wienerhoneymooners said...

SMITTEN with this one!!!