Sunday, June 15, 2014

A quick birthday card...


Happy Sunday! 

I am enjoying the beautiful winter sunshine today. The mornings are freezing but as soon as the sun comes out, it is warm and beautiful. It is going to last for another day before rain comes back. So making the fun use of the lovely weather. So a quick post sharing one of the birthday cards I made. This one came together very quick.

Birthday card

I have used pattern paper from Heidi Swapp and some extra diecuts from my collection. I love my box of extra die cut collection. I made a few cards using them. The only stamping I did was the Birthday. I love the pop of yellow on a pretty much pastel/neutral background. 

Well, have a great weekend. See you tomorrow :)

My blog signature

1 comment:

Cris G. said...

Love the way you "upcycle" your extra die cuts. The silver doily and happy yellow word really pop.