Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My first Winnie & Walter post...

Hellooooooo dear friends,

 I have a sneak peek of a card for you today.
 This is my first card as The Talent for Winnie & Walter.



 Yay! I am excited to show you my sneak peek. Without any more delay, here it is:

Say Cheese it is your birthday close up

I have used two of Winnie & Walter new release stamp sets called Bubble Talk and The Write Stuff: Perfect Picture on my card. Plus I also used The Write Stuff: Picture Perfect cut files. To see my card in full, head over to the Winnie & Walter Blog.  I love to know your feedback.

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so fantastic as your premiere Gayatri! LOVE!

Shelly said...

Looks AWESOME! I'm headed on over! ;) And WOOHOO! For your first post! :)