Friday, June 20, 2014

FAB - O!

Good Morning!

I have a card share for you today using a lot of stencils work and sponging and very less of stamping.
This is my third card as Guest Designer for i {heart} papers this month.


This is a clean and simple card where the colours makes an impact. Here is the card for you.

You are FAB_O card

I am recently drawn towards Green and Navy colour combination with a bit of gold. In my opinion this combination is more mature and masculine in nature. Don't ask me why I feel it a mature combination - just a vibe lol!
Anyway, I have used Heidi Swapp 3 x 4 Mini Stencils Patterns and Words to make this card. There are gorgeous patterns in the stencil pack and I was drawn to the triangle pattern. I sponged green and navy dye inks using sponge dauber randomly on to the triangles, moved the stencil and repeated the same until I was satisfied with the coverage of the triangles on the card front. I then sponged the FAB - O word on a strip of white card stock using navy ink. I have used Simon Says Stamp Green Apple and Soft Navy inks here but you can pretty much use any dye inks. i {heart] papers have plenty of dye inks from Hero Arts which will work perfectly. Now the only stamping I did was the ' You are' which is from MFT. Finally accented with the gorgeous sparkly gold enamel dots from Charmed collection from My Mind's Eye. I really love how simple the card is to make and what a big impact the colour makes. I love these mini stencils from Heidi Swapp.

Here are the products I have used on my card. You can find them all at i {heart} papers shop.

3x4 Mini Stencils - Patterns 3x4 Mini Stencils - Words

Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock - 20 sheets Record It Enamel Dots - Charmed


I have more news for you. i{heart} papers is having a moving sale right now. Yay!
You get 30% off on your order. Here is the code for you - moving2014.




Quick! Get in your order before products sell out. Happy Shopping!

My blog signature

3 comments:

Deepti said...

Great stenciling and pick on colors :) gorgeous as ever !

Cris G. said...

Love the CAS look and colors. What a card made only with stencils... love those words stencils! The gold enamel dots give the perfect last touch.

Chrissy Larson said...

I love the colors you chose!