Monday, June 2, 2014

Thanks for everything...

I have a thank you card today.  I have used The Big, the Bold and You stamp set from Winnie & Walter to make my card here. I love love the brush strokes large sentiment in the set. Then the little additional sentiments are awesome. So I used the sentiment as both background and as the focal point. 
Here is my card.

IMG_1760

I have finally accented with some blue enamel dots. The focal sentiment is stamped in black and the rest in yellow Memento Luxe Ink.  I simply love how my card turned out. Hope you like my card too.

I am also thrilled to share the news that I am joining Winnie & Walter's talent team. I just couldn't believe when Shay PMed asking me if I am interested to join the team. I am still pinching myself. Of course I said yes. Thank you so much, Shay and Julie for having me on your talent team.  I just cannot wait to start designing for Winnie & Walter.


There are some very talented designers also joining the team. Check out Winnie & Walter Blog and make sure you leave them some love as well.

Thanks for stopping by today.

My blog signature

20 comments:

~amy~ said...

Your card is wonderful...congrats!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love your awesome card. Congratulations!!!

Sindhu said...

Congratulations Gayatri! So excited for you! :) You card is awesome!

anja curvers said...

Congratulations and your card is really awesome.

Catherine Pooler said...

Congratulation on this exciting news!

June K said...


Congratulations, Gayatri. I'm so excited for you. And I love the Winnie & Walter products, too.

Deborah Frings said...

Many congratulations!

Lesley said...

Way to go!.Congrats! Great card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic cad today Gayatri and a big congrats! Not surprised at all! <3

Dawn T said...

Congrats Gayatri. So happy for you. Love W&W stamps. You'll be awesome as shown by this card

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Gorgeous card & big congrats - you deserve it!

Judy1223 said...

Congrats, Gayatri! They are lucky to have you...you are such a talented card maker!

Sarah G said...

Great news - congrats! Look forward to seeing more of your fab designs with W&W :) This card is super cool!

wienerhoneymooners said...

a BIG Happy Hello and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Loly Borda said...

Yay! COngrats and keep shining!

Julie Mogford said...

So happy to have you as one of The Talent!! :)

donna mikasa said...

Congrats, Gayatri! Perfect fit on the team! LOVE your card!

Keren Baker said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic news! You'll be amazing! x

Cris G. said...

Congratulations! Big news... and great card.

Kim S said...

I've been convinced to get these sentiments based on YOUR card! I love the cards you have done with a full backdrop of the sentiment and one that stands out. Then the addition of a few enamel dots highlights it even more.