Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bright Bite - Tuesday Trigger


Oh weekend can you please extend for a bit longer? I am loving the relaxed day with hubby and kids around:) Went to see the visiting Paediatric Surgeon for my son this morning. My son has a Chalazion under his eyelid which became very big over last week. And now he needs surgery. We will have to fly to Perth next week maybe Tuesday to get it done. It is only a day surgery but fly to Perth to get it done for a day :( But it is priority right now.

Anyway, I stamped like crazy yesterday and this is one of the cards I made.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampers Select White
Stamp sets: Postmarks from PTI and Make A Memory from MSS
Inks: Archival Jet Black Ink
Accessories: Copic sketch pens and square punch.

I recently bought some Market Street Stamps and love this image which is from Make A Memory stamp set. I made this card for the Moxie Fab World, Tuesday Trigger-Bright Bite challenge. The STACK of COLOUFUL cookies was my inspiration. I coloured the stack of luggages bright colours to make it funky. Kept the card simple otherwise with just a bold sentiment. Like how it turned out :) Hope you do too.

Cannot wait for the announcement tomorrow :)
 Have a great weekend and see you soon.

Ta!

Pin It

17 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Love your card Gayatri. All will be well with your son. Hmmm!!!waiting to hear the announcement:)

Jay Gee said...

Love this card Gayatri - the way you have outlined the luggage really makes it pop. Best of luck to your son and I am looking forward to hearing your announcement :)

Dawn T said...

What a great card Gayatri. Hope it goes well with your son

Beverley said...

FAB card, love the bright cheery colours & how you interpreted the trigger. Hope all goes well with your son & his surgery. I'm looking forward to your announcement too :)

My Paper Epiphany said...

This is brilliant! I hope your son is ok and not too traumatised.

Lynn said...

Gayatri, I'll say a prayer that all goes well for your soon. Love your card...the bright colors simply pop!

Looking forward to your announcement too!

Stephanie Washburn said...

LOVE it, Gayatri! So bold and graphic! Just perfect!

Marisa Alvarez said...

Gayatri! Awesome! I gasped when I saw it! It's perfect. Safe travels, I am praying for your son and family.

Christina said...

Sorry to hear about your son's upcoming surgery! I hope all goes well.
I love the bright colors on white and your simple design. Fantastic card, Gayatri!

Donna C. said...

Which company is MSS?

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Gayatri said...

@Donna C.
Hi Donna, Thanks for asking. If you read my post, I have explained that the stamp is from Make A Memory Stamp set from Market Street Stamps (MSS). So MSS is Market Street Stamps :)
Gayatri

jintyoo7 said...

Eeek, how far is Perth from where you are? At least it can be done with a day trip - the excitement of flying will perhaps help your son not be too nervous :)

Gorgeous crisp CAS design!

Tomorrow's announcement???? excited :D

Joyce said...

Oh, I hope things go well for your son. Let us know, OK. And, have a good trip.

cards by cara said...

Sending hugs and healing wishes for your son ... keep us posted. <3 Love, Cara

Chrissy Larson said...

Love this! The colors make me want to pack my bags and get away!

Tasnim said...

This is simply stunning! Absolutely love the design :)