Monday, May 14, 2012

Gingham challenge


Monday morning, ha! Kids sent to school, Sid's dental X-ray taken, cooked, cleaned and thought I will do a post. Its kind of becoming a routine for me to do this on the days I am not working lol!
Anyway, I made a card for the Gingham Challenge at Moxie Fab World.



Supplies:
Cardstock: White cardstock from Wlus9, Night of Navy from SU
Stamp sets: Masculine Motifs and Gingham Background stamps from PTI
Inks: Pacific Point and Summer Sun from SU
Accessories: rhinestones from Kaisercraft. Circle die from Crafts Concepts.

I love this card especially for the layout.. This is the masculine version of the one in my previous post.
Here are the two cards together.


Him & Her cards using the same layout :) I like this idea.
 Thanks for visiting and have a gorgeous day!

Ta!
Pin It

9 comments:

Anita Kejriwal said...

Dear Gayatri, I just love the elegance of your cards. Could I case them?

pamela said...

I love both Mother's day & Father's day! I love how you made a masculine version of it and the gingham is very pretty :)

Dawn T said...

Great design. Both your cards are delightful

Lynn said...

Love the versatility. Great color combo!

Elena said...

Love them both! The father's day card is perfect - love the colors you chose to work with.

jintyoo7 said...

Both are fantastic, Gayatri - I take my hat off ot you - how do you manage? I can barely get work in with a little time to spare :( PLease divulge your secret - lol

Love your new avatar!

JJ Bolton said...

Both cards are fantastic! Such a versatile design!

Your father's day card turned out so cool! The blue, black, yellow combo is amazing!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great layout! Love the placement of the sentiment. Grat colors. the black yellow contrast makes it pop!

Larissa Heskett said...

BEAUTIFUL Creations!! THANKS for sharing you are very talented and BUSY!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)