Thursday, May 24, 2012

Inspired by Pinterest


Oh yes, here is my favourite post of the week. 
Here is the inspirational picture for this week from Pinterest.


I love this layout and torn edges caught my attention. 
So here is my take on the picture


Supplies:
Cardstock: Gina.K luxury white cardstock. True Black and Lemon Tart from PTI
Stamp set: Oh snap! from There She Goes
Inks: Archival Jet Black Ink
Accessories: Yellow copic sketch pen and scissors

Simple card but love the impact of the ripped edges. Imagine the colour combination and texture possibilities you can add to the card. Cannot wait to make variations :)

Thanks for visiting and have a great evening!

Ta!
Pin It

6 comments:

Jo said...

This is great Gayatri. I love this set - I've got it too. In fact, it's probably all your fault I've got it with all those fantastic inspiration pieces you've posted in Pinterest :)

Jamie and Shane said...

I am a follower on pinterest. Love your work - especially the simple cards. I think I've pinned everything you have (at least in cards). You are very talented! Thanks from Jamie in Arizona, USA.

Maya Ariffin said...

I love those stamp! Will try to find it & buy! your card is simply lovely & refreshing. :)

Beverley said...

FAB use of the inspiration picture. I love how your mind works!

Christina said...

Cute! That camera is super adorable, especially with the bright yellow accents.

Jenny said...

Love the ripped edge....that's a technique I haven't used for a while. Glad you got your camera stamps, mine arrived last week too :0)