Thursday, May 17, 2012

I am here for you....


Another encouragement card share today for PC Gallery Idol 2012.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whit cardstock from Wplus9 Scrap od Tempting Turquoise and Real Read from SU
Stamp sets: Umbrella Set from MFT
Pattern Paper: From Pink Paislee (an old paper pad )
Inks: Archival Jet Black Ink
Accessories: Umbrella die from MFT

I love this Umbrella stamp set from MFT. The sentiments are awesome. And when I flicking through my stamp set folder, I saw this set and no questions asked, pulled this set out to make a card. Love love the sentiment and the font is bold and clear. 

My cold is much better. I am able to breath through my nose more than my mouth today :) I am no longer Darthvaider lol!
Kids came back home and said they have done their exams well so far. Today is numeracy and all is done. Atleast I will be relieved of the tension.
Cannot wait for the weekend to do more crafts. Received two packages yesterday. My hands are itching to ink them. But today and tomorrow are busy. So will have to wait for Saturday afternoon freetime :)

Ok enjoy your day and have a great time.

Until next time.....

Ta!
Pin It

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

too cute Gayatri. Lovely card.

Vicky Hayes said...

Your cards are fabulous Gayatri and this ones is no exception. I love the umbrella and that sweet sentiment.

Lynn said...

Love the very CAS layout...the umbrella looks 3d to me. Fabulous.

Beverley said...

LOVE the red & blue on this card. Sorry to hear you've been feeling unwell. I hope you're feeling 100% soon. Hugs Bev x

Arlene said...

Gayatri, this is gorgeous! Very bold and beautiful! :)

Ryann said...

SUPER fun card! Great bold color choices. Love it!

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous card, Gayatri - love the bright colours on the brolly next to the fine checks :)