Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Encouragement card.


Quick post. Still sick with bad cold :(
Today I have an encouragement card to share.


Supplies:
Cradstock: White cardstock Wplus9, Blushing Bride from SU
Pattern Paper: Gingham digital paper
Stamp set: Faith and Hope Stamp Set.
Inks: Blushing Bride from SU and Archival Jet Black Ink.
Accessories: Faith and Hope die.

I am submitting this card for PC Gallery Idol and also for Moxie Fab World-The Gingham Challenge.

 Hope to see you soon :)

Thanks so much for visiting!

Ta!
Pin It

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

very pretty and a super encouragement card.

Chunyuan said...

love how you paired the pink ribbon with pink gingham. Way to go.

Lynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Kara Lynne said...

I love the simplicity of this card, it really highlights the message.

jintyoo7 said...

Simply elegant and love the mix of gingham and dots :)

Joyce said...

Beautiful card. I hope you feel better soon.

Jen Adcock said...

This is so lovely. You've got me wanting to get my gingham out. Fabulous!

Hope you're feeling much improved. Hugs.