Thursday, May 3, 2012

Inspired By Pinterest


It is Inspired by Pinterest day of the week! Gosh it is becoming difficult to choose an inspiration because there are so many on Pinterest. I am pinning like crazy. This is my inspirational picture for this week.



I loved the different  retro coloured camera print. I went through my stamp collection and found that I had two camera stamps. So I set down to make a card with those stamps and here is what I came up with.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Close to Cocoa and Daffodil Delight from SU, Plum Pudding, Autumn Rose, Hibiscus Burst from PTI Textured white cardstock.
Stamp set: Fillable Frame#9, Imaginance Camera and Amy Tangerine Love Stuck Stamp Set.
Inks: Archival Jet Black ink

I love the different coloured camera against the blue background. A graphic card and love how it turned out. I am still looking for more camera stamps because I want to make a frame out of it. I love the old camera with the big flash and the winding camera as well :) I am hoping to find such stamps. Please let me know if you know of any stamp set with camera in it.
 Anyway, hope you like my take on the picture!

 Tomorrow is my big day for me with CAS-ual Friday and a Big day for CAS-ual Friday as well. So make sure you tune in :) Thanks for visiting!

Ta!
Pin It

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is super cute, Gayatri! Both Lawn Fawn and Paper Smooches have sets with a camera. LF one is a polaroid and PS has one similar to the ones you used here.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh Good Job! I love this card, love, love, love it! TFS

Chunyuan said...

LOVE LOVE the vibrant color of the cameras on blue base and those hearts on the cameras.

Jenny said...

Love the pinterest picture and your and your card Gayatri, the bold colours and layout of the cameras gives such a retro look.
Check out the new release stamps at 'There She Goes ' there is a set called oh snap which I think you'll love and good shipping rates from the store too :0)
Jenny x

Christina said...

This is so incredibly fun! The colors are amazing!

cards by cara said...

Gorgeous!! I made some cards to join your challenge but there is no linky this time ... Here are my cards:
http://cardsbycara.blogspot.ca/2012/05/inspired-by-pinterest-gayatris.html

cards by cara said...

Here are some camera stamps I found:

Studio Calico:
http://www.studiocalico.com/shop/stamps/adventure-stamp-set
Inkadinkado:
http://www.amazon.com/Inkadinkado-60-30134-Camera-Clear-Stamp/dp/B004BPLC3E
Dear Lizzy:
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/american-crafts/124454-dear-lizzy-neapolitan-camera-clear-acrylic-stamp/?filters=_dear+lizzy_
Imaginisce:
http://www.franticstamper.com/Imaginisce--Clear-Stamp--Snagem-Scooters-Vacation--Camera_p_68394.html
Etsy homemade stamps:
http://www.etsy.com/search?includes[0]=materials&q=camera+stamp&ref=related&page=1

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous, - so colourful :)

Wida said...

how did you find such a perfect match! love this fun fun card. made me smile :)