Sunday, May 6, 2012

Washi Tape


Hi! How is the weekend? Mine is almost over. Today is not such a good day for me. I woke up with a neck sprain and unable to turn left or up nor bend down. Very painful and frustrating. I wanted to make few last minute cards for PC submission but.... :(

Anyway, sharing a card I made using washi tapes couple of days ago. Washi tapes are currently in trend. I don't own many but just 4 of them.So here is a card I made using two of my tapes.

Supplies:
Cardstock: White cardstock from Wplus9
Stamp sets: Onesie Twosie and Damask Doilies from Wplus9 Fillable Frame #9 from PTI
Inks: Cake Crumb from SU. Grass and Ocean from Amuse Inks
Accessories: Fillable Frame die from PTI, Onesie Twosie die from Wplus9, Rhinestones from Kaisercraft, and Washi Tapes from Typo.

To make this card, I have used Freshly Made Sketches #33.
Here is the sketch for you.


Well, I cannot type for long as my neck stiffens and is very painful. Rest today and see a chiropractor tomorrow morning.
Thanks so much for visiting! Hopefully see you soon.

Ta!

Pin It

9 comments:

Jen W. said...

Such a super fun baby card! So nice to see one that isn't pastel blue! LOL! :) Hope your neck feels better soon.

June K said...

I certainly hope you feel better very soon. I know how those neck pains feel. It's plain miserable. I love your use of the washi tape. I'd better get mine out and use them rather than just "collect" them.

Tara Bourgoin said...

Those washi tapes are so much fun - love the ones you've used for this card! Hope your neck feels better soon!

Tui Nathan said...

This is such a cool card Gayatri ... I love all your accents, and I love your washi tape ... what a fabulous, and creative must-have ... love this!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Joyce said...

So sorry about your neck. Hope it's better before too long. This is a really super card. I love that darling monkey.

Anonymous said...

FAB card, great fun use of washi tape! Hope you feel better soon, I did my back last week and luckily only took a couple of days to come good, it was majorly frustrating!

cards by cara said...

Love your use of washi tape ... However, I hope that your poor, poor neck is better soon!

Dawn T said...

very sweet card. Glad to see your neck is improving.

Christina said...

Adorable! I hope your neck is feeling better!