Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fall to layout # 98

I was away from home and had 3 non stamping days.Gosh! I started to have withdrawals symptoms. So when I came back home from my trip, I stamped. Felt so much better. Here is the card I made using fall to layout #98 sketch.
 
Challenge: Fall to Layout #98

Supplies: 
Cardstock: SU's Chocolate Chip and Pink Passion. PTI's Stamper's Select White
DSP: Urban Garden
Stamp Set: Flutterby Friends from PTI
Inks: Memento Black ink
Accessories: SU's Pink Passion, Gable Green, Green Galore, Old Olive, Rose Red, Creamy Caramel, Pretty in Pink Markers, Twoway glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds
 
 I really like the panels. They turned out better than I expected. Sorry for a bad photo. I will try and update the photo tomorrow if the sun comes out. Thanks for such beautiful sketches week after week. 
Hugs



7 comments:

Ash said...

I loved the DP... Very vibrant to make a day..... :)

Ash..
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Lori said...

This is lovely!! I love the 3 panels as well and your coloring is awesome!

Diane Jaquay said...

I really LOVE this Gayatri, so bright and cheerful!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Love the three panels....breaks up the image. Your coloring is fantastic!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a pretty meadow scene you created on your card.

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness this is pretty! I love the panels! YOur coloring is great!!

Jen Carter said...

Great job with this! It is very pretty!