Friday, July 30, 2010

Three in one!

I have another set of note cards today to share. I have made them for 3 challenges. My goodies from PTI had arrived and had a play with it yesterday. I came up with note cards for Susan's Challenge (Simplicity Blog) and then realised Ted's challenge is also similar this week and the sentiment on this card was perfect for the challenge at "A Passion for Papertrey" blog. So here is my notecards.

Here are the links to all the challenges, if you like to participate in them.

Supplies:
Cardstock: SU's Basic Black 
Stamps: PTI's All Booked Up and School Time
Inkpads: SU's Whisper White and Versamark

Simple and Clean one layer card set. Now I have made a storage for these cards today! I have a template for a purse which I think will fit these cards. Ok, off I go and print it out. Will share the purse when I complete it.

I wanted to let you all know that I have a few of my cards up for sale. Will be adding more as this weekend. You can see them on the "For Sale" page on the menu on the top on my blog. 
Thanks for stopping by
Cheers!

12 comments:

Alyssa said...

Wow they are super cute hun :)

G Peplow said...

Great note cards, love that sentiment. The white ink shows up really well. :) x

Kara said...

cute set....i like how they look like little chalkboards:)

Diane Jaquay said...

Your one layer cards are beautiful Gayatri!

Susan said...

SO cute!! Love them!

Banu said...

Great set of cards Gayatri. Really cool. It reminds me of little chalkboard and they can be used as bookmarks too. Awesome.

Lisa Voerg said...

Your cards are really cute. Love them.

Ted said...

Gayatri, these are wonderful! :) I need to break out my set. :) Thanks for playing along!

Aimes said...

These are super notecards!!!! I love the chalkboard effect you've created!
Thanks so much for entering our challenge on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Angela said...

Very cute! I'm loving the new PTI goodies!

Inkyfingers said...

Hi Gayatri,

What a great set of cards you've made. I love them.
Carol

Kate Lewis said...

Ooh Gayatri - these are fabulous!! What a great idea, simple but SO eye-catching! Thanks for joining our challenge at A Passion for Papertrey! Kate x