Friday, July 16, 2010

A little purse

A little purse has been on my "to do" list and today when I was cooking lunch, I thought while the sauce is simmering, why not try out this purse. Don't worry my lunch did come out well. No burnt food lol!.Hubby and kids ate well and so did I :)
  This week's Color Cue colors are so pretty. Here are the colors for you.
 Such a pretty color combination, don't you think? Loved it straightaway. So here is my little purse.

Just love how cute it looks. This purse can carry a set of 3 note cards easily. They can also make great lootbags for birthday parties.

 Supplies:
 Cardstock: SU's Chocolate Chip, Kraft and Cameo Coral, PTI's Stamper's Select White
DSP: PTI's Pink Patterns (although it says pink, the color is more coral!)
Stamps: SU's Art by Design and A Beautiful Thing
Accessories: SU's 1 3/8", 1" and 1/2" Circle Punches, SU's Three Flower Punch, SU's Trio Flower Punch, Kaisercraft's rhinestones, PTI's Chocolate Bakers twine, SU's flower brad and SU's Kraft ribbon.

Thanks for a lovely color combination. Have a great weekend!
Hugs

13 comments:

Alyssa said...

OH HUN! That is just divine!!

Dawn said...

I love the loot bag idea, so clever! Perfectly finished down to every last detail!

Thanks for playing along with us at Wplus9!

Sara Mac said...

Absolutely adorable! I love all the special details you added, from the medallion on the front to the little flowers inside.

Monica K. said...

This is so cute! What a fun idea to make a purse!

Lisa Voerg said...

I love this little purse. The colors are perfect together.

Kara said...

this is soooo cute!!

Ash said...

Very pretty & Elegant.... :)

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Diane Jaquay said...

What an adorable little purse this is!!!

Elise said...

Ca-lunk! Crash, boom, BANG! {That's my head, hitting my desk and ME falling to the floor!} WHAT A FUN AND FABULOUS CREATION! I love that purse, and your flawless touches of card craft wonderfulness! DELIGHTED to have you join the Color Cue, indeed! Thanks for the terrific share! Yee Haw!

Laurie said...

This is so fun! What an awesome project!!

Jennifer K said...

Absolutely adorable! You really rock the 3D projects, Gayatri. If you weren't half a world away from me I'd love to have you show me how you do all those cool things.

Tigriswillreign said...

Such a cute project! Very impressive! Love the details!

{PurpleD} said...

Wow, pretty awesome project!