Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Life is

Morning everybody,
I have a card for Just Add Ink Color challenge #25. Here is the color chart.


And here is my take on the challenge:


Supplies:
Cardstock: SU's Soft Suede, Rose Red, Very Vanilla and Elegant Eggplant.
Ink: SU's Rose Red
Stamp set: PTI's Life
Accessories: Prima marketing's purple roses, pearl flourishes, Cream thread, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinder label dies and Fiskar's border punch.

It is a difficult combination for me especially with solid colors like Elegant eggplant, Rose Red and Soft Suede. But they are beautiful colors. I hope I have combinted them well!
Thanks for the color combination.
Have a great week!
Hugs

7 comments:

Ash said...

Oh! That is very beautiful..... Loved the colors no doubt, but they come alive with the creation..... :)

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Danielle Daws said...

Wow - ANOTHER stunning creation! I love everything about this!

Laurie said...

Gayatri this is so fun! I love the bright color combo! You did an amazing job with it! :)

Jodene said...

This is just beautiful Gayatri! And I love the location shoot for the photo, the lighting is stunning :)

Christine Blain said...

Gayatri, this is such a beautiful, bright, happy card. Gorgeous!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Wow! This one is a stunner!

Unknown said...

You really rocked the challenge, beautiful work, love all the elements in this card!