Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Make your own storage!

I have been playing with scallop envelope die from SU and have come up with a storage solution for my little reinker bottles and adhesives. There is plenty of tutorials up there in the wide web world for boxes using this die. I had decided to get the two boxes together and make a double basket with handle in the middle. My friend Amy has also made one. Check hers out here.
Here is mine.
Isn't it cute? I love the height and the depth of this basket. Its super easy to make. Fits 6 reinker bottles each side. Also could be used to store adhesive, buttons, brads...... up to your imagination.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Confetti white cardstock from SU
DSP: Bella Rose fromSU
Accessories: Red Taffeta ribbon, 3 Flower punch, Scallop Envelope die,Oval punch and Red button all from SU
Hope you like it. Would love your feedback.

6 comments:

Ted said...

This is really cute, Gayatri. Good job! :)

Anika said...

How cute and organized! My reinkers are just tossed in a bag on a shelf. I might have to make them a nice home, thanks for the inspiration!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful AND functional, love this Gayatri!!

Jennifer K said...

What an adorable box! Looks quite handy to have around.

Amy Kolling said...

super cute project!!

Lori said...

This is awesome!!! I am going to make one for myself. thank you so much for sharing this Gayatri!