Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Stampin on fabric

I have been trying to do this for a long long time .By the time I found out that I need a particular type of ink, I had to buy and wait for the ink to arrrive. Then the shops in my town ran out of plain onesies. Gosh! I felt as thought it was not meant for me stamp on fabric. Some perseverance helped me to get it done finally! I am so excited! Here are the onesies on which I have stamped.



Love the onesies especially when its personalised. Now options are endless!
Supplies:
Baby onesie from Target.
Stamp set: PTI's  Cupcake Collection
Inks: PTI's Raspberry Fizz and Palette Noir Black
I still have to get the gift together.I will share it when all complete. Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!

14 comments:

Kara said...

These are so cute! isn't it fun to make these? I love how they turn out!

Lee Anne said...

Wow! Those are really, really cute! I would be so scared to stamp on fabric! You did a wonderful job!

Dana said...

Well I'm glad you persevered because these are too adorable!

Anika said...

These are stinkin' cute!

Lori said...

Oh my gosh!!! these are soooooo cute!!! I love them. you did a great job!! Cant wait to see the gift all put together.

Jennifer K said...

These are so stinkin' adorable, Gayatri! I love them. That's one lucky mum who's receiving these onesies.

Amy Kolling said...

These are super cute!! I have not tried stamping with PTI stamps on fabric !! These will be a hit!!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are so PRECIOUS Gayatri!!

Jill said...

You're so brave, LOL! Absolutely adorable, Gayatri! You did a fine job and the mom is going to love them!

Tee said...

These are awesome...absolutely delightful...

Lindsay said...

These are super duper cute! Oh my what a cute idea.

Unknown said...

Gayatri, this is AMAAZING!! i just love it, so adorable!! I sure wanna try it now!

Keva said...

Oh yes..these are super cute. The color looks so vibrant and clean.

Jen Carter said...

These are so cute! Looks like it was worth the wait!