Friday, July 23, 2010

JAI #27 meets Colorthrow #102

Just Add Ink challenge #27 is a sketch challenge. I love this sketch because of the group of squares. They are great to show off different techniques on it or just add pattern paper or cut a photo into 4 squares.... I have decided to just stamp images on the squares. I needed  a color combination for it. So I am using the Colorthrow challenge #102 combination. Here is the sketch and the color combination for you.



Here is my take on both the challenge.
We, in Australia haven't yet got our new colors. Got to wait for another month.So I am using Green Galore for Wild Wasabi and Bashful Blue for Marina Mist.
Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI's Stamper's Select White, SU's Not quite navy, Green Galore and Bashful Blue.
Stamp set: PTI's In Bloom, Delightful Dahila and Flutterby Friends
Accessories: In Bloom impression plate from PTI, SU's Crimper, PTI's Spring Moss satin ribbon, SU's scallop square punch, square punch and Kaisercraft green rhinestones.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you like it.
Have a great weekend!
Cheers!

12 comments:

Laurie said...

So pretty Gayatri! I love that In Bloom Impression background! The color combo is amazing too!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful!!! Love those colors and the embossing!

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous, Gayatri - love those colours, too.

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! I love the images stamped in the squares! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty---I love sketches like this too!~

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Very pretty! Love the flowers! TFS
Gardenia

Danielle Daws said...

This is so pretty! I love the stamp set you've used!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love this! It's stunning!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great design and use of the colors and layout! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! the sketch is really interesting!

Julie said...

Love the textured background and the stamping in the squares is beautiful

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Gayatri. I love your stamping and embossing on this card, and the rounded corners are the perfect touch. Love it!