Saturday, July 3, 2010

JAI # 24

I had new parcels arrive this week! Yay! I was so excited to crack open the new goodies and Just Add Ink sketch challenge was perfect chance to play with them. Here is my take on the challenge.
 
 
 
Supplies:
Cardstocks: PTI' Kraft and Ocean Tides
DSP: Cosmo Cricket Delovely paper.
Stamp Set: PTI's Friendship Jar Fillers
Ink pads: SU's white craft ink
Accessories: Martha Stewart punch, SU's markers

Thanks for an awesome sketch. Now off to hop and see everybody's entry.
Have a great week!
Hugs

13 comments:

Jodene said...

I love how you have used this sketch Gayatri, your card is great! And I love the strip of beautifully coloured paper down the side :)

Anonymous said...

WOW - really great!

Ash said...

I love the depiction of ART..... Very artistic indeed.... :-)

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

AJ said...

This is so cool! Great take on the challenge too. Thanks for playing! xx

Anika said...

What a fun card! I love your border - that scallop punch along with those bright colors look great!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is such a COOL card, love the paintbrushes with the colored tips and then the coordinating striped paper down the side!!

Barbara said...

Love this! So simple but packs a punch!

Mae Collins said...

A very creative card from a very simple sketch.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! I love the paintbrushes with just the flick of colour on the end! Pretty!
Gardenia

Jill said...

Gayatri, I love how you used the paint brushes here! This card is terrific!

Christine Blain said...

Gayatri, this is a real "wow" creation from you! LOVE the splashes of colour on the paintbrush tips, and the bright paper strip. Really eye-catching.

Danielle Daws said...

Ooooh! I LOVE this! Absolutely gorgeous!

Smita said...

Ooooh I love it!! Especially the use of the border punch and multi color strip... gorgeous!

Smita