Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thinking of you....

I think I have missed about 3 sketches from 2S4Y blog. They are beautiful sketches and I plan to use them in the near future. I had the time to do this week's sketch though. This is 2S4Y sketch #57.
 

This is my interpretation of the sketch.


Challenge: 2S4Y sketch #57

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI's Kraft and SU's Confetti white.
DSP: Basic Grey's Green at heart paperpad.
Stamp set; PTI's Lilly of the Valley
Inkpads: SU's Basic Black and Colorbox rustic colors.
Accessories: Kaisercraft's and Fancy Pants's rubons, Prima Marketing's pearl flourish and rose flowers, Fiskar's border punch and Heid Swapp's edge distressor.

I made two cards yesterday. One was a clean and simple card and this one which is totally a different style.  A lot of embellishments and colors. Just trying to experiment the various styles to see which is my style!!! I am not sure yet because there are a few more to try. There is classy and elegant, shabby chic, vintage and modern and funky. Anyway, I think its going to take time to figure out what my style is. Thanks for another lovely sketch. Have a great day!
Hugs

10 comments:

Tertia said...

OH! I Love the colours you used. Such a beautiful card!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Great take on the sketch! Your card is lovely!

Unknown said...

Beautiful take for the challenge!

Jennifer K said...

Oh my, what a beautifully elegant card! Perfectly lovely!!

Judy Beeksma said...

Most Elegant!!!

Laurie said...

Beautiful! I love the pearl flourishes you used! And those roses are gorgeous! Lovely card!

cnelson said...

ohhhhhhhhhh soooooo gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

your card is beyond gorgeous. I love all the details including the flowers and bling!
Thanks for playing along with us this week
:) Kazan

Nerina said...

What an utterly gorgeous card Gayatri!! I absolutely love everything about it - the flowers, the colours and the embellishments - just PERFECT!

Renee said...

This is such a beautiful card Gayatri!!!