Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Note cards

 Sometime ago I made a cute little purse. Here it is. I wanted to know if  3 x 3 notecards will fit the purse? So I made a set of 3 note cards using this week's Fall to Layout #100. 
Here is the sketch for you.
 

And here are my note cards using this sketch.
 

Here is the entire set - the little purse and the set of 3 cards!


They all fit so beautifully inside the purse, isn't it cute?



 
Supplies:
 
Cardstock: PTI's Berry Sorbet and SU's Chocolate Chip
Stamp set: Clean and Simple Game On and PTI's Daily Design Senitment.
Inkpads: SU's Basic Black
Accessories: SU's Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, Kaisercraft rhinestones and Martha Stewart's border punch.

Thank you for stopping by!
Cheers!

6 comments:

Ash said...

Amazing cute note cards with that clean & simple pattern & in that cute little bag...... I loved the worldly effect it has on me..... The receiver is one lucky being..... :)

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Ted said...

Very cute, Gayatri, and I love the colors you chose! :)

Jennifer K said...

I love those cute little cards! And so cool that they fit in that adorable purse.

Teresa said...

What a gorgeous little gift set!Great colors and design.

Natasha said...

What a cute project!!

Ingrid Danvers said...

What a lovely gift set, Gayatri. I {heart} the purse. Did you use a template?