Monday, July 26, 2010

PTI July Blog Hop

Morning everybody,
Its 5AM here but I am probably fast asleep still. Thank goodness, posts on the blog can be scheduled. So this is a scheduled post. July PTI Blog Hop is all about using Office Supplies.


For this month's Blog Hop we are focusing on office supplies!  We want to see you incorporate all of
those fun desk drawer fillers into your paper crafting projects.  This can include paper clips, binder clips,
rubber bands, file folders, staples, binder rings, adhesive labels, post-it notes, index cards or whatever
else you can dream up.  Reinvent these basic office staples to be hip and trendy additions to your
projects!  We look forward to seeing your creations!
 
 Here is my project for the July Bloghop. Its a Stationary gift set.
 
 
The set contains a note pad, post it note, a box of paperclips and a address book printed off the computer.
 
 
 I have used "From the Desk of"  template from My Time made Easy and decorated it using Green Boutique Pattern paper from PTI.
 
 
 
 
I was a little bummed by what to do with this month's theme. And I was so busy that I did not give so much thought to it. After completing this project, there are a lot of ideas coming to my mind. Sigh!  I like this set , just not innovative use of the theme, I think! Thanks for stopping by!
Now all excited to see everybody's inspirational projects.
Cheers!

38 comments:

Banu said...

Gayatri, I loved this project. :) Great colors and great use of the stamp sets. Awesome.

Laurie said...

This is an awesome project Gayatri! I love that divider! What a great gift idea!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous set, Gayatri! Love the colors and the stuff you put in the temlate are perfect!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is a beautiful gift set Gayatri, I'm sure the recipient will love it!

Ted said...

Loving this idea, Gayatri! As a teacher, organization is EVERYTHING! :)

Stacy Simpson said...

Fantastic gift set!

Marge said...

Well, I think it's GREAT & I love your color combo!!!

Victoria said...

You did a beautiful job! A fabulous gift!

Suzanne said...

I love it! You did a wonderful job with this gift set, Gayatri!

Bonita Rose said...

this is a beautiful set.. omg... seriously... the recipient will be blessed to recv it... for sure!!!!!

Jeanne said...

What an absolutely detailed gift. Your recipient will be thrilled with the entire package. Your use of the template is great and wow, love those colors. Very thoughtful and fun take on the challenge.

Kara said...

great set...beautiful colors..love it!!!

Lisa Voerg said...

This is such a beautiful gift ensemble. The recipient will be so happy.

Unknown said...

Gayatri - this is STUNNING. I love it. Love it. And I love templates too!

Andrea M said...

Stunning!!! Really gorgeous - love the colors :) Great job!

Cammie said...

This is a stunning set! The recipient will be very lucky!

Lisa said...

This set is fantastic!!! I love the colours!!! Any teacher would be honoured to receive such an awesome gift!! (Coming from a teacher...hehe)

Debra said...

What a great gift! Love the colors, so bright and cheery!

Janelle said...

Wow, Gayatri -- you went all out! Great gift set!

Renee said...

This is beautiful! Love the color combo and this is a great idea for teachers, either as a Welcome Back or Thanks for a wonderful year!

ohradiogirl said...

This is a nice set. I like the colors.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Wow, you really go all the way! Awesome set!

Jill said...

Wowza, Gayatri! You went all out, girl! Beautiful set--you used my favorite PTI PP and made a gorgeous project!

Jen Carter said...

This is awesome! It's a great teacher's gift! Wonderful job!

peggysue said...

This is a stunning gift set! I love your paper choices and colors.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Gayatri, this set is AWESOME! I love it!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What a fabulous ensemble!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Wow, this is just absolutely beautiful. What a great gift!

IamDerby said...

Absolutely beautiful

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Great projects!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous gift set!!! I really like the colors and each individual idea!!! Hugs ~S~

Nerina said...

What a BEAUTIFUL project this is! I love your colours - and your attention to detail is fabulous - what a gorgeous stop on the Hop!

Amy Kolling said...

I love your project! That divider is gorgeous in this paper collection. You didn't miss one detail!

Betty Wright said...

Wonderful colors, detailing, and ensemble, Gayatri! Beautifully done!

Anika said...

Gorgeous! Love those designer papers with the Kraft!

Karen C said...

Beautiful gift set! I feel inspired!

Terri said...

great gift set. I had a tuff time with this months challenge too.

Jennifer K said...

Holy smokes, what a great gift set! That's one lucky teacher that's going to be receiving that.