Sunday, January 29, 2012

Card Drive...


I have some cards here which I sent to Card Drive request from Martha at Hero Arts Flickr group.
These cards go to the old ladies and gentlemen living in a nursing home.
I hope my cards will bring smile to their faces
 
poppy card

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stamper's Select white and Pure Poppy from PTI
Stamp set: Delicate Blossoms from Hero Arts and Just for you complimentary stamp set from MFT
Inks: Memento Black Ink
Accessories: Green copic marker and square punch.

so sweet card

Supplies:
Cardstock: Ocean Tides from PTI, White and More Mustard from SU
Stamp set: YOF-Mums and Sweet as a Cupcake from PTI
Inks: Colourbox frost White, Frayed Burlap Distress Ink and Stazon Black Ink
Accessories: A Hero Arts Fabric Design stamped panel sent by gorgeous CARA, heat gun, white embossing powder, square punch, Sponging tool

closeup

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampers Select White and Ripe Avocado from Papertrey Ink Basic Black from SU.
Stamp sets: Love Birds from Wplus9 and Floral Sizzix and Hero Arts framelit set
Inks: Stazon Black Ink
Accessories: New Leaf dies from PTI, Cardboard packaging, cuttlebug, tree die from MFT and rhinestones.

I did send one more card but forgot to take photo of it. Happens! I like this idea of sending cards to  older people in aged care homes for occassions. Will bring them happiness and smile and not feel sad. I have to explore this in my town.
 
Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

I am sure these beautiful cards will bring a smile to their faces, or anyone's face for that matter. For such a good cause.

Jen W. said...

Love the popped up flowers on the first and the gorgeous embossing and inking on the second. The recipients are sure to love them!

Joyce said...

How kind of you to make and send these cards. I, too, really like crafting for a good cause. These cards are really so pretty. Also, I love the falling hearts you have added to your blog. I hope none of them break. ha ha

June K said...

All your cards are lovely. I especially love the first red card. I have that set. It's a fun set.

Deb said...

These are all so fabulous! What a great cause to make some cards. I will definitely look into something like that for me locally. They will put a smile on someone's face for sure. Thanks for sharing!

cards by cara said...

Love these!! And nice use of the fabric design panel ... tee hee!

Sanketi said...

Love your style of card making !

Sanketij

Michele Gross said...

They are all gorgeous but I really love the first one. I love the bold color and dimension against the white :) I've had a lovely stroll through your blog. You are a wonderful designer with a fantastic style :)