Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sending you Sunshine



I played Lucy Abraham's sketches today. I made two cards using her sketches.
Here is the first sketch


This is my take on the sketch.

Sending you sunshine card

Supplies:
Cardstock: Brown Bazzill textured cardstock and Stamper Select White from Papertrey Ink
Stamp set: Simple Sunflower stamp from Papertrey Ink.
Inks: Summer Sunrise and Garden Green from SU, Brown Chalk Ink from Colour Box, Frost White Ink from Colour Box.
Accessories: Simple Sunflower die from Papertrey Ink and Uniball White gel pen.

Thanks for visiting. See you soon with another card using Lucy's sketch.
Pin It

4 comments:

Karen C. said...

Those sunflowers look spectacular mounted onto the brown card stock. I really like the squiggly lines around the focal point as well.
I haven't used my Sunflower set, so I know I will definitely be trying this one. Thanks for the inspiration.

Joyce said...

What a great take on the sketch, and I love your colors. Is that frame hand drawn? It looks great.

Marybeth said...

Beautiful take on the sketch. Nice frame too !

Mad for Paper said...

this is lovely. did you freehand the frame lines? they look great.
Ang